BOSS ATV SNOWPLOW
Keep Sidewalks Clear
Along with the durability, toughness and reliability you expect from BOSS full-size plows, ATV plows form BOSS feature exceptional maneuverability for hard-to-reach places and tough terrain. The fully hydraulic system delivers maximum efficiency with no winches, cables or pulleys. BOSS ATV plows are available in both straight-blasé and V-plow options to help RESTORE ORDER in tough winter conditions.
- 4' Straight Poly
- 5' Straight Poly
- 5'6" Steel V XT
- Full Blade Trip Design helps to prevent plow damage when striking obstacles.
- High-Performance Hydraulic Package delivers reliability and speed.
- Enclosed Hydraulics protects against corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Direct Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System (no cables or winches) provides quick response and improved reliability.
- Exceptional Ground Clearance is achieved with our sloped-profile undercarriage.
- High Blade Lift Height provides superior snow-stacking.
- Handlebar Switch Box Controller is easy to mout and accessible on the ATV handlebar.
- Patented Snow Catcher is designed to catch snow at the plow’s pivot point, so no snow lines are left behind.
BOSS SNOWPLOW AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES
- Box Wing Kit - Carry more snow with your ATV/mid-size UTV plow by adding a box wing kit. These wings easily bolt to the ATV/mid-size UTV straight-blade, providing a box-plow effect.
- Skid Plate Accessory Kit - Protect your undercarriage when the plow has been removed with the BOSS ATV/mid-size UTV skid plate.
- Plow Shoe Kit These ultra-rugged shoes deliver extended wear resistance.
- Blade Extensions - Extend the width of your ATV/mid-size UTV plow by 12" overall (6" on each side) with the blade extension kit. This kit allows the operator to quickly change the plow's capabilities based on job type.
- Snow Deflector - Increase visibility and safety with a rubber snow deflector designed specifically for BOSS ATV/mid-size UTV snowplows.
- Urethane Cutting Edge - Urethane edge kits are available for protecting surfaces and improving scraping performance.
VEHICLE APPLICATION: ATVs
|SPECIFICATIONS||4’ Straight Poly||5’ Straight Poly||5’6” V-XT Steel|
|LIST PRICE (2019-20)||$2,770||$2,900||$3,860|
|Blade Width (Straight)||48" (121.9 cm)||60" (152.4 cm)||66" (168 cm)|
|Blade Width (V)||N/A||N/A||58-1/2” (149 cm)|
|Blade Width (Scoop)||N/A||N/A||55-3/4” (142 cm)|
|Plowing Width @ 30° Angle||41” (104.3 cm)||52” (132.1 cm)||57-1/8” (145 cm)|
|Blade Height||22” (55.9 cm)||22” (55.9 cm)||18-3/8” inside to 23-1/8” outside (47 cm to 59 cm)|
|Blade Material||1/8” poly (0.32 cm)||1/8” poly (0.32 cm)||14-ga Steel|
|Vertical Support Ribs||4||4||4 vertical, 1 diagonal|
|Trip Return Springs||2||2||2|
|Cutting Edge||1/4” x 4” (0.64 cm x 10.2 cm) reversible||1/4” x 4” (0.64 cm x 10.2 cm) reversible||1/4” x 4” (0.64 cm x 10.2 cm) AR450|
|Undercarriage||Low profile||Low profile||Low profile|
|Hydraulic Package||High-performance (comes off with the plow)||High-performance (comes off with the plow)||High-performance (comes off with the plow)|
|Attachment System||Quick Attach||Quick Attach||Quick Attach|
|Controller||Switch box||Switch box||Switch box|
|Weight Complete||170 lb (77 kg)||190 lb (86 kg)||245 lb (111 kg)|
|Tripping Mechanism||Full blade trip design||Full blade trip design||Full blade trip design|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty||2-year limited warranty|